Price Match Guarantee
Three Simple Steps to Saving
Guaranteed quality at a guaranteed price.
If you’re shopping at GNC, you value quality products, clinically-proven results and above all, exceptional service. We never want a price tag to prevent you from purchasing the vitamins and supplements you love, which is why we have a Price Match Guarantee.
With this guarantee, our stores will match competitor prices on identical products. Here’s how it works:
Find Your Product
The products you're shopping for in store must be identical to the ones offered at a lower price at the following retailers:
- Vitamin Shoppe (In store and online)
- Grocery Stores (Giant Eagle, Kroger, etc.)
- Amazon.com (sold by Amazon or GNC)
- superstores (Walmart, Target, etc.)
- drug stores (Walgreens, RiteAid, CVS)
- GNC.com (excluding cyber savings days like Cyber Monday)
Show Valid Price
While in store, show one of our associates a valid retail advertisement (flyer, newspaper ad, brochure) or tell the associate where you saw the online price. Find your local GNC store near you.
Enjoy Your Savings
Once the associate verifies the lower price, the store will meet that price and sell you the product you want. That’s guaranteed pricing in 1-2-3.
Stores are not to price match the following:
- Any retail location or website not explicitly stated in the approved price matching list above
- Competitor discount pricing due to close-date, damage or otherwise not current version/formula of a product is not eligible for price matching
- Ebay or third party resellers on Amazon
- Any company special shopping days like Prime Day, Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Additional discounts are not permitted once an item has been price matched
When comparing a product in store to a product at another retailer, they must be identical in: size, dosage, number of servings and flavor.